Monday, May 16, 2011

Back on the Yellow Brick Road!

There's No Place Like Home..There's No Place...Okay so I didn't have a house land on me, though you could say I was carried away by some flying monkeys I guess! I am back on my Yellow Brick Road for now so I suppose the good news is I have a few layouts to load up straight away and I shall be off to see the wizard (that would obviously be my little subconscious genie of inspiration hiding behind the curtain of my scrappin space) hopefully a bit more. So straight into it for anyone interested or willing to blow off the cyber dust of this poor ole blog..here they are..Big squeezies of gratitude and lovin' to you!!

Here is my May Challenge for STUFF2SCRAP using some more of their delicious chippy products.
                   
And a couple of different takes on the same piccies coz I thought they were just darn special to me, again using funky chippy from Stuff2Scrap



And a few more.....



 


Most especially of late, the money I can spend on scrapping product is minimal but when you have that key base product like the chipboard I use from Stuff2Scrap, it only takes some found household products or scraps you may have on hand or the altering of the chippy from its raw state to make some pretty sweet layouts.  What would it be without a little creative challenge?!  Thanks peeps!

6 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW!!!! Talk about eye candy here!!! FABULOUS pages ... I just love the different takes on the same pic - what a genius idea :-) loving the banners, the colours, just everything really :-). Hope alls well in your part of the world :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of awesome LO's using the fabulous chipboard - wonderful work - love all the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS.. she has FINALLY blogged some layouts..and they are all spectacular..woot woot..

    LOVE them....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well blow me over a update...yeehaa and nothing short of an awesome update too... we have missed you and i really would like to see you blog this on the S2S blog.... since you have been missing in action for a while.

    till next time.... scrap it up chick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. soooooooooooooooo glad you are back ...dont wait so long between posts now!!!! these are all just sooooo fabulous BTW!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay fabulous to see your gorgeous layouts. Keep on scrappin cause we love to see it
    Hugs
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete